Bulletin of the American Physical Society
APS March Meeting 2021
Monday–Friday, March 15–19, 2021; Virtual; Time Zone: Central Daylight Time, USA
Session C22: Emerging Trends in MD Simulations and Machine Learning II
3:00 PM–6:00 PM,
Monday, March 15, 2021
Sponsoring Units: DCOMP GDS DSOFT DPOLY
Chair: Priya Vashishta, Univ of Southern California
Abstract: C22.00010 : Modeling the Dynamics of Complex Energy Materials with Machine Learning*
4:48 PM–5:24 PM
1. J. Behler and M. Parrinello, Phys. Rev. Lett. 98 146401 (2007).
2. N. Artrith, T. Morawietz, and J. Behler, Phys. Rev. B 83, 153101 (2011).
3. N. Artrith and A. Urban, Comput. Mater. Sci. 114, 135-150 (2016).
4. N. Artrith, A. Urban, and G. Ceder, Phys. Rev. B 96, 014112 (2017).
5. A. Cooper, J. Kästner, A. Urban, and N. Artrith, npj Comput. Mater. 6, 54 (2020).
*U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Vehicle Technologies Office, Contract No. DE-SC0012704.
The American Physical Society (APS) is a non-profit membership organization working to advance the knowledge of physics.
1 Physics Ellipse, College Park, MD 20740-3844
Editorial Office 1 Research Road, Ridge, NY 11961-2701 (631) 591-4000
Office of Public Affairs 529 14th St NW, Suite 1050, Washington, D.C. 20045-2001 (202) 662-8700